Floatzel.Net is being rebuilt!
>> CHECK OUT THE NEW SITE <<
Portions of this site will begin redirecting to the new one.
Skip to content:
News | Recently Replied Topics
Yoshi648 on May 3, 2010
This is just a reminder to those of you who haven't downloaded the special Pokewalker course Yellow Forest, you have until Wednesday (May 5th) to download it. It is available over Wi-Fi via mystery gift for the PokéWalker accessory via Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver. To access the special course, follow these steps:
- Select "Mystery Gift" on the main screen (requires the PokéDex).
- Select "Receive Gift", "Get Via Nintendo WFC", and "Yes".
- Go to any PokéMart and talk to the deliveryman in green.
- Save Your Game
- Reset and select "Connect to PokéWalker" on the main screen.
- Finally, select a Pokémon and the Yellow Forest course.
Cat333Pokémon on May 2, 2010
I noticed a number of users were confused about the staff names and whether or not anyone received any addional powers. However, only names were changed and an additional rank added. Here's the breakdown:
Maroon - Administrator, controls all aspects of Victory Road and manages all moderation on all of Victory Road. Unchanged.
Purple - Assistant Administrator, controls some aspects of Victory Road and manages all moderation on all of Victory Road. Unchanged.
Green - Super Moderator, manages all moderation on all of Victory Road. Formerly "Moderator."
Blue - Moderator, manages some moderation on all of Victory Road. Formerly "Assistant Moderator."
Gold - Assistant Moderator, manages some moderation on some of Victory Road. Formerly not marked.
Orange - Forum Bot, announces events in the chat room.
No Attributes - Registered User, posts in the boards and manages moderation of own posts.
"Guest" - Guest User, able to View Victory road but cannot post.
FreezeWarp on May 1, 2010
Several updates have been made to Victory Road in the past few days, most notably with the Arcade. Here, you can find eight new games:
1. Pacman Avoider - A new take on Pacman, where you use the mouse to gather cherries but avoid the falling ghosts.
2. Asterorid's Revenge - A new take on Asteroids where your goal is to smash into the ship and not be destroyed.
3. Bookworm - The classic word game of Bookworm.
4. Donkey Kong - A smaller version of the classic NES game, Donkey Kong. You can only play one level.
5. Typing Test - Try to type faster than anybody else. I shall rule you all.
6. Winter Bells - Its just a cute game!
7. Spongebob Bowling B.C. - A slightly more squarish version of Bowling.
8. Frogger - The arcade legend, Frogger!
9. Custer's Revenge - I have been advised by my legal council not to add this game (nah, I never would really consider putting this up).
If anybody has any game suggestions and can find me an IBPArcade .tar file, the game could quite possibly be added. If you can find me the appropriate .swf file for a game without scoring, we can also add it (but, obviously, high scores and trophies won't work).
There have also been some other minor changes, most notably:
1. The moderation usergroups have been renamed and re-ordered on showgroups, where the moderators are also more logically displayed at the bottom. Likewise, the moderators now have their own usergroup color.
2. Key links to different parts of the community can be found under the "Community" drop-down at the top; currently VR's Facebook Fan Page, Cat's Youtube Channel, Floatzel.net, and Crystal Islands.
James on April 30, 2010
Congratulations FW. You deserve it :D.
OMGITSJAD on April 30, 2010
GameStop is rumored to have a Celebi distribution event in May for North America. The event will be the North American version of the Japanese event, which will take place with the release of Movie 13.
The Celebi will activate an encounter with Giovanni in Tohjo Falls.
Nothing more is known about the event at this time.
Cat333Pokémon on April 26, 2010
This is extremely important! If you get any pop-ups from your anti-virus software or Internet browser while visiting Victory Road, please try to get the URL of whatever files you received.
DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MESSAGES TO INSTALL A PLUG-IN FOR DISPLAYING CONTENT ON A PAGE except Adobe Flash.
Please do not report "www.victoryroad.net" or anything under that. Only report external websites. I've heard it might be the Smiley Central ones. (I hate those things anyway.)
The Trojans are being delivered through the advertisements. If I can get the URL, I will be able to block all ads from a given site from appearing in the regular set.
Through reports, the following programs have provided security information:
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- Norton Antivirus
- Windows Internet Explorer 8
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6
OMGITSJAD on April 17, 2010
Pokémon Sunday, a weekly program in Japan, showed some footage of Black and White versions in motion on their last show, providing new images:
(Image Sources: Serebii.net)
MasterDVD007 on April 16, 2010
This is the new complete full trailer that was shown yesterday, it was just a preview of this actual trailer, it comes from the Official Pokemon Movie Website, enjoy it! ^^
In the Official Trailer the Team Rocket (that's right, Jessy, James and Meowth) said that those who preorders the ticket for see the movie, will receive an special Raikou, Entei or Suicune, the player will choose one of them, the Official Pokemon Website also said that these special Pokemon will unlock something in the upcoming Pokemon Black and White Versions, and for those who go to see the premiere, will receive an special gift, an event Celebi! This Celebi unlocks an event in the Ilex Forest in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.
That's all for this time.
Fonts: Official Pokemon Movie Website. http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/index.html
FreezeWarp on April 16, 2010
The recently announced White and Black, which will serve as the first 5th generation games (we're currently on the 4th with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and Soulsilver), for the Nintendo DS, and expected for release this fall in Japan, now have much clearer screenshots courtesy of the official Japanese site.
Outside your new home. The style is reminiscent to many Pokémon Hacks.
A version of Cycling Road. Notice the cars on the road below (always look both ways!).
An overview of a city. This is presumably shown during certain events, or as you enter a location. It is also notable because it demos a much more Paper Mario-ish landscape.
The Pokémon center seemingly combined with a Pokémon mart. Finally!
A cave. It looks like there may be Zubat or Golbat flying about, but the screenshot doesn't show enough detail to know for sure.
The new more-3D like battle screen.
Pokémon Japan - Pokémon White and Black. Retrieved 16 April 2010.
Yoshi648 on April 15, 2010
The OFLC (The Australian equivalent of the ESRB) has recently put up a rating for Poképark Wii. This confirms that the game will be coming out of Japan so it should be hitting the US sometime as well. The title will be known as Poképark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure.
Jump to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Old news up to August 20, 2009
vBulletin Viewer Version 1.7.0 Copyright © 2010 Joseph Parsons.
vBulletin © 2010 vBulletin Solutions. vBulletin™ is a registered trademark of vBulletin Solutions.