Floatzel.Net is being rebuilt!
>> CHECK OUT THE NEW SITE <<
Portions of this site will begin redirecting to the new one.
Skip to content:
News | Recently Replied Topics
Magmaster12 on November 16, 2010
Fans can now finally watch episodes of Galactic Battles after a long wait.
The current street date is March 15th.
AuraKshatriya on November 13, 2010
Despite an arrest being made not to long ago for leaking CoroCoro issues online, the Pokemon-related pages are still being leaked as usual. This issue shows Ken Sugimori artwork for many different Pokemon, and two Gym Leaders, Yacon, and Fuuro. Be warned as these pictures obviously contain huge spoilers for those who haven`t seen and/or played the games.
AuraKshatriya on November 7, 2010
Aside from the Trade for Evolution!, which has been taking place in Japan since October 10th, more distributions have recently and will be coming up. Tabunne will be available at Pokemon Centers in Japan for over a year (November 3rd of this year to November 4th next year). Instead of being confined specifically to someone`s birthday, it can be obtained either seven days before or after the date also. They`ll be distributed in Cherish Balls, having the new type of Ribbon, the Birthday Ribbon, and will have an ID Number of 11040. This Tabunne`s ability is Healing Heart, and it`s moveset consists of Healing Wave, Refresh, Double Slap, and Helping Hand.
Next up, from December 17th to the 11th of January next year, Pokemon Eggs will be given out over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, from which players can randomly obtain one of three currently unknown Pokemon. This will mirror Satoshi receiving a Pokemon Egg in the Pokemon: Best Wishes episode The Yabukuron Squad and the Secret Base!?, which will air on December 9th.
Pokemon fans could vote for their favourite Pokemon to be given away through the Pokemon Global Link, with the winner being none other than Arceus, which will be available from November 5th to January 31st. It lacks a Dream World ability, and therefore will retain it`s usual ability, Multitype, and it will be at level 100. It`s moves will be Hyper Beam, Perish Song, Recover, and Judgement, and it will be from the Dream Forest. On a side note, the Pokemon that ranked in the Top 10 from the aformentioned votes are as follows:
Fans will also be able to vote on a new C-Gear Skin starting on November the 10th, which can be applied after accessing the Global Link, with the Pikachu skin still being accessible until January 31st.
Finally, various password-unlocked Pokemon, such as the Gregguru (Croagunk), will be available, with Gregguru being available until November 19th, it`s password being given out in issues of CoroCoro Magazines previously. The Kanto Starter Pokemon can be obtained until March 31st of next year, their passwords having been given out in Pokemon Peer, and the Sinnoh Starter Pokemon will be available until November 30th, their passwords having been given out through the Beginning Set TCG Set. Meanwhile, the Hoenn Starter Pokemon will become unlockable starting on November 20th, and their passwords will be revealed in an upcoming guide for Pokemon Black and White.
Aquablast on November 6, 2010
There is a Black and White Mystery Gift that is an egg. Here the thing it is a random Pokemon so hope you get lucky. This event starts on December 17th 2010 and end on January 11th.
On Serebii they post that the Shaymin Event for Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs. This event is called Rescue the Lost Shaymin. You may transfer it to DPtHGSS. If you send it to PtHGSS, it will change forms. This start on 15th of this month and the ending date is unknown.
ID No: 10040
Attack: Defense Curl, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis.
Yoshi648 on November 5, 2010
Took them long enough. The DVD for the 12th Pokemon movie Arceus and the Jewel of Life will finally be released in the US. The set release date is February 1st 2011 and will retail for approximately $18.95.
Cat333Pokémon on October 31, 2010
Floatzel.Net has finally received its new layout, the first one since the HeartGold and SoulSilver one it had earlier this year. It's in Pokémon Black and White: Zoroark style, like the forum. I think it's a great improvement, as it loads significantly faster and utilizes sleeker fonts. Be sure to check it out!
If you don't see it, clear your cache (Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5).
FreezeWarp on October 31, 2010
Today, Sunday, October 31st, the second beta of the VictoryDex has been released. Sadly not as much was completed as I would have liked but great strides were still made. Completed features include:
- Generation 5 Items, Abilities, Moves, and Pokémon.
- The addition of some sprites, including Black and White sprites, Black and White footprints, and the old Red/Green sprites.
- Partial migration to the VictoryBattles core. This is a somewhat slow undertaking that will be finalized in Beta 3; once done things should run a lot smoother.
- A fix in some evolution table bugs.
- Improved page titles. This was a Beta 1 regression.
- The style switcher is now fully working, so you can pick a different theme if you want, like the newly launched Dark Illusionist theme.
So, yeah, the big thing is the generation five data. The next Beta will work extensively on more interactive features, should give more detailed location data, and will ideally include even more detailed Gen 5 data.
Cat333Pokémon on October 31, 2010
After more than ten full months of sticking with the vBulletin default style, we finally have a new default one to call our own: Dark Illusionist. It is based on Zoroark, as you should be able to tell, and was designed by A'bom, with imagery work by yours truly. Many thanks also to OMGITSJAD and FreezeWarp for helping test out the new style and helping to clean it up. The theme is not fully complete, so expect minor changes as time passes.
In addition, a second new theme, also designed by A'bom, titled Quilava's Inferno, has been released. Many thanks to Buoysel for the banner image.
I hope you enjoy the new style. If not, or you prefer the old way, you can switch styles in the bottom left corner. The old style is called, aptly enough, vBulletin Default Style.
FreezeWarp on October 31, 2010
Following are a list of modifications made to the forum through the Victory Road Minor Improvements group:
- Top Chatters Page (also part of VRC)
- Badge Page
- Top Posters Page
- Community Profile (also part of VRGL and VB)
- Signature Height Limit
FreezeWarp on October 30, 2010
The VictoryDex is a comprehensive Pokédex on not only Pokémon, but also items, abilities, and moves.
Current Features (Beta 2)
- General data, including foreign languages, dex numbers, type advantages, and evolutions for all Pokémon up to and including Generation 5.
- Moves that can be learned through TMs, Move Tutors, and by Level Up for all five generations.
- Breeding data, including steps to hatch, egg moves, and egg groups.
- Location data for the First Generation and Fifth Generation games.
- Extensive flavour text and sprite data for anybody who wants to use them.
- Other data on individual moves, items, and abilities.
- A powerful everything-search, which will search for Pokémon, items, and abilities based even on what it /sounds/ like. So Peeeckachu will find Pikachu.
- IV and EV calculators are planned, with partial demos included, but they don't work quite right yet.
- More detailed location data.
- Many thanks go to Veekun for not only providing all the data but also the sprites. They're awesome =D
- The current stable (Beta 2) can be found at http://dex.victoryroad.net/
- The old Beta 1 can be found at http://dex.victoryroad.net/b1/ however is is not 100% working.
- The old Alpha 6 can be found at Crystal Islands.com. It may work occasionally where the beta's don't, but this is general not the case.
Jump to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Old news up to August 20, 2009
vBulletin Viewer Version 1.7.0 Copyright © 2010 Joseph Parsons.
vBulletin © 2010 vBulletin Solutions. vBulletin™ is a registered trademark of vBulletin Solutions.