Floatzel.Net is being rebuilt!
>> CHECK OUT THE NEW SITE <<
Portions of this site will begin redirecting to the new one.
Skip to content:
News | Recently Replied Topics
The Spirit of Time on September 15, 2010
In the Pokémon Global Link website, there will be a poll from September 18th, 2010 to Novmber 1st, 2010 in which a Pokémon should be chosen. The winner of the 1st place will be accessible in the Dream World starting from November 5th, 2010 till January 31st, 2011. Although the website didn't specifically name any of these Pokémon that will be in the poll, but there were several Pokémon that appeared within the image:
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Mewtwo, Mew, Chickorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai and Arceus.
These are probably the Pokémon that people should choose from.
Ningamer on September 14, 2010
Two new images have been leaked onto Spanish website Pokéxperto, supposedly featuring three of the new legendaries, as well as Baffuron. Not a lot is known about them yet, but here are the pictures:
I'm not entirely sure whether these are confirmed yet, so don't take these too seriously.
Source: Serebii, Pokéxperto, PokéBeach
The Spirit of Time on September 12, 2010
Nothing more than what has been revealed last night, but we have some new confirmations.
The first one is that no old characters will appear in these games, which means that Prof. Oak or Cynthia won't be seen in Isshu.
It also confirms that "N" will appear battle you with Choroneko, which we already know from yesterday.
HMs are also confirmed now, despite the fact that TMs will never be used up. This has been proved when Mamoko gave the player HM01-Cut.
The very first wild Pokémon to appear are Chillarmy and Minezumi.
Mijumaru will learn Shell Blade at Lv. 7.
They mentioned that the C-Gear took four years to program, which tells us that they have been working on these games for years.
Desukaan, Denchura, and Ononokusu are revealed, but nothing new from yesterday.
Here are some videos:
The Spirit of Time on September 11, 2010
Here is a translated interview taken from Pokémon Peer.
The Spirit of Time on September 11, 2010
I was in a dilemma whether to post this or not for days, but with the latest leak of CoroCoro, I am more of sure that what I am going to post is real. Now before I start, I want to make a note that the Pokédex is too large and I can't post everything individually, so it is nearlly going to be like Pokébeach. Other than Pokébeach, we should also give credit to Pokéxperto, which was revealing a lot of information lately.
This is the Pokédex. If more Pokémon are reveled with their dex numbers, then please inform any staff so that he can come and edit it. Please be careful that there are some Pokémon we know but aren't listed in the Pokédex because their numbers haven't been shown yet. I also want people to know that the same source of this dex said that there are no evolutions nor pre-evolutions of any previous Pokémon, but there is still some more details:
- There are going to be two fossils; a bird and a turtle.
- Four new steel types have been introduced, two of them are Steel/Bug, one is Steel/Grass and the otehr is Steel/Dark.
- There are seven poison types. One of them is pure and can evolve and has been referred to as "It is interesting to say the least".
- There are seven ice typed Pokémon as well, one of them is a legendary, and there is also a polar bear and its evolution.
- There are going to be three new types; Water/Ghost, Fire/Ghost and Fighting/Dark.
- There won't be a choice of evolution, like Slowpoke to Slowbro or Slowking.
- There are going to be bug, ground and dragon gym leaders. There won't be dark, rock, poison or psychic gym leaders.
Again, don't come and tell me this is plagiarism. You don't expect me to rewrite a Pokédex.
zsaberslash on September 11, 2010
For those of you who can read Japanese there's a new Iwata asks on Nintendo's Japanese site.
Here's the link for it.
Explained in it is some of the origin behind Isshu and the decision of using the DS as the console.
Source: Nintendo of Japan
Cat333Pokémon on September 11, 2010
A bunch of new Pokémon were released in CoroCoro this month. Here is a list of the new monsters:
- Janobii - evolves from Tsutaaja, and is a pure grass type Pokémon with its ability as Overgrow.
- Chaofuu - evolves from Pokabu with Fire/Fighting type and the ability Blaze.
- Futachimaru - evolves from Mijumaru with a pure water type and the ability torrent.
- Churine - a grass Pokémon with the ability Chlorophyll or Own Tempo. It is exclusive to Pokémon White.
- Choroneko - is dark typed with the ability Limber or Unburden. It is said to be obatined by 'N'.
- Monmen - the grass typed Pokémon that is exclusive to Pokémon Black. Its ability is Mischievous Heart or Slip Through.
- Baffuron - a bull Pokémon with the ability Reckless and Herbivore. It also learns a new move called Afro Break.
- Dangoro - a Rock typed Pokémon with a new move called Strike Down.
- Mebukijika - It is Shikijika's evolution. It also changes it color with the change of the seasons, and has the ability Chlorophyll or Herbivore.
- Yooterii - he puppy Pokémon. Its ability is Pick-up, and has a move called Cheer up that boosts both attack and special attack.
- Tamagetake - Grass/Poison typed with Effect Spore. It has a new move called Clear Smoke.
Some additional moves were also reveled related to old Pokémon we previously knew.
- Boappu is fire-typed with the ability Gluttony. It has a move called Burst Flame.
- Hiyappu is water-typed with the ability Gluttony. It has a move called Boiling Water than can also inflict a burn, although it is water-typed.
- Emonga has a new move called Elci Ball.
- There is a move for Victini that is called Flaming Sphere. It induces a burn and hits all Pokémon on the field.
- Basurao has got two different forms depending on the versions. Yet is water typed nad has two abilities; Reckless and Adaptability.
- Desukaan has a new ability called Mummy. If it gets inflicted with a physical attack, the attacker will become a Mummy.
- Ononokusu is dragon typed and has a new move called Dragon Tail.
- Denchura is Bug/Electric with Compoundeyes or Tension. Its Tension ability prevents the opponent's Pokemon from eating Berries.
- Doryuuzu is Ground/Steel with either Sand Gun or Sand Power. It knows a Ground-type attack called "Drill Liner" which has a high critical hit rate.
- Tabunne is a Normal Pokémon with a new move called Healing Wave that restores the HP of its allies. It has two abilities; Regeneration and Healing Heart.
- Reshiram's signature move is called Cross Fire, while Zekrom's signature move is called Cross Thunder. If one of them get hit first by the other's signature move, their signature move will become stronger.
Another information were also shown regarding general things.
- The first gym is going to be Grass, Fire and Water gym. There are three leaders, Dento (Grass), Poddo(Fire) and Kon(Water). It all depends on your starter. If you choose a grass starter, you will battle Poddo, and so on. It is like your rival battles.
- Aloe, the second gym leader runs a normal typed gym.
- The main menus of the games are going to hold: Continue, Mystery Gift, Battle Tournament (for battling friends), Game Sync (for the Dream World), Wi Fi settings, Mic Test, and Transfer Machine.
- Transferring from Gen IV will be done wirelessly and in Huin City after saying specific words.
- Zoroark will be battled in the Illusion Woods, while Zorua in a building in Huin City..
- The Dream World will be played on your computer, and on a Dream Island. Various Pokémon will be found in various areas.
- You receive Munna by borrowing it form Mukamo.
- There are mini-games in the Dream World. When you play well with the, the Pokémon you caught in the Dream World will be sent to your game version.
- A new character called Geechisu is a Team Plasma executive. [*]You can travel to new islands with the ships that depart from Huin City.
Scans (large images!):
One of the scans has unknown validity. Details:
It was stated on PokéBeach that the scan is part of a removable section, so the printing design is slightly different. However, the numbers are still backwards, and that could only be a fake, a printing error, or the insert placed into the magazine upside-down.
Possibly fake scan:
Sources: CoroCoro, Serebii, PokéBeach, 2ch, Bulbapedia
Buoysel on September 10, 2010
While it has been stated that kanji is in Pokemon Black and White to appeal to an older generation. In a interview with Mr. Masuda's Sugimori, it was reviled that Kanji can be turned off or on depending on the user's preference.
Source: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/interview/irbj/vol1/index.html#list (It's in Japanese)
GrassPokemonFTW on September 10, 2010
Recently, new Pokemon (not their pics, but the typings and numbers) have arrived on the scene, and most are legendary Pokemon! It is also been confirmed that there will be 156 new Pokemon total in the Fifth Gen. Anyways, here they are:
#633-635: Dark/Dragon pseudo-legendary Pokemon family. (Much like Dratini's family, Larvitar's, Bagon's, etc.)
#638-640: The Fighting-type Legendary trio! One is Rock-type, one is Steel-type, and one is Grass-type! *love, despite Breloom's existence*
#641: PURE-FLYING TYPE LEGENDARY. Never thought I'd see the day.
#642: An Electric/Flying Legendary.
#643-644: Reshiram and Zekrom.
#645: Ground/Flying type Legendary.
#646: Dragon/Ice type Legendary.
#647: Water/Fighting type Event Legendary.
#648: Normal/Psychic type Event Legendary.
#649: Possible last Pokemon of National Dex: Bug/Steel type Event Legendary.
Remember, this info is subject to change, so don't take it with utmost seriousness. While the chances of change are relatively small, it has a chance, so don't take this information to heart. This post will be edited as more information is revealed.
Luxray13579 on September 8, 2010
The newest expansion to the HGSS series, the HS Triumphant expansion, is being released on November 3rd 2010 and will contain a total of 102 cards. It will include 2 new LEGEND cards of Dialga and Palkia and Darkrai and Cresselia! The Prime cards will include Gengar, Machamp, Celebi and a half-dozen more.
I'll update with more info later on.
Jump to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Old news up to August 20, 2009
vBulletin Viewer Version 1.7.0 Copyright © 2010 Joseph Parsons.
vBulletin © 2010 vBulletin Solutions. vBulletin™ is a registered trademark of vBulletin Solutions.